These scrumptious Vampire Guacamole Cups make the right addition to any Halloween unfold. They’re wholesome, extremely straightforward, completely portioned, and adorably spooky!
Delicious and Adorable Halloween Guacamole Cups
We love discovering wholesome and scrumptious meals for a vacation that’s well-known for being essentially the most unhealthy of all of them! With all of the sweet and junk meals youngsters get, it’ll really be welcoming to have a bit of veggies for a snack on Halloween. Especially if it seems as cute and dip-able as these do!
One of my favourite issues about this Halloween recipe is that it doesn’t require any fancy substances or kitchen abilities. They are quick and straightforward to make, however so darn cute. And the guacamole is so flavorful too- these darling Draculas could have youngsters and adults swarming to the snack desk.
Ingredients You’ll Need to Make This Halloween Guacamole:
- Onion Powder
- Salt & Pepper
- Blue Corn Chips
- String Cheese
- Red Bell Pepper
- Sliced Olives
How to Make Easy Halloween Guacamole Cups:
- Remove the avocado from the shell. Carefully slice the avocados in half, take away the pit, and scoop the avocado from the shell. Reserve the shells- these would be the cups to your vampire guacamole cups!
- Mix up your guacamole. Add the avocado to a medium bowl with the lime juice, garlic, onion powder, salt and pepper. Mash to desired consistency. Divide the guacamole amongst your shells and clean out evenly.
- Prepare your toppings. Cut the string cheese into rounds and lower skinny slivers from the bell pepper for fangs.
- Create your guacamole vampires! Top every cup with two string cheese ‘eyes’. Top with an olive slice, or if desired, lower small rounds out of the top of the olive for the center of the attention. Add the bell pepper fangs. Break off the tip of a corn chip for the hair line, and prepare further chips for the bat wings.
Tips and Suggestions:
If making these forward of time, make the guacamole and clean it into the avocado shells. Then, press a sheet of plastic wrap onto the guacamole. Prep the opposite substances and add it to the the guacamole cup simply earlier than serving.
Instead of string cheese rounds, you can too use a pair dollops of bitter cream.
Not Enough Guac?
If you don’t have sufficient guacamole to fill your avocado halves, you may unfold a layer of refried beans into the underside of the shell earlier than topping with guacamole. You may even add a skinny layer of bitter cream or greek yogurt combined with taco seasonings for mini 7-layer dip cups!
Looking for More Healthy Halloween Recipes?
Servings: 4 servings
- blue corn chips for hair and wings
- string cheese sliced into rounds for eyes
- olives sliced for eyes
- pink bell pepper lower into small triangles for fangs
Slice the avocados in half and take away the seeds. With a spoon, scoop out the avocado and add to a medium bowl. Mash with a fork till the consistency is the way you prefer it. (should you like some texture, cease mashing when there are nonetheless small chunks of avocado)
Add lime juice, minced garlic, salt, onion powder, and black pepper. Stir every part collectively to mix. Taste and add extra salt and lime juice if it looks as if it wants a bit extra taste.
Spoon guacamole into the avocado shells and use a spoon to unfold it evenly.
Slice string cheese into rounds. Cut small slivers from the bell pepper to resemble fangs.
Assemble your guacamole cups to appear like vampires by breaking a small tip off the nook of a blue corn chip and inserting it on the prime of the cup. Add the cheese rounds and olives for the eyes, and end by including the bell pepper fangs. Arrange chips on the serving platter to your bat wings. Enjoy!
Calories: 201kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Trans Fat: 0.003g | Cholesterol: 0.3mg | Sodium: 298mg | Potassium: 581mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1121IU | Vitamin C: 53mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1mg
I’m a registered dietitian, mother of 4, avid lover of meals and powerful promoter of wholesome habits. Here you’ll discover a lot of scrumptious recipes stuffed with fruits and veggies, ideas for getting your youngsters to eat higher and grow to be intuitive eaters and plenty of sources for feeding your loved ones.