It’s true: Medical health insurance can appear difficult. However enrolling in protection is among the finest choices you can also make for your self and your loved ones. And we make it straightforward!
If you happen to stay within the Philadelphia space and also you’re purchasing for a person medical health insurance plan, we’re right here to assist if you happen to’re feeling overwhelmed. We provide easy-to-use instruments to match medical health insurance plans, get a free quote, and enroll in an Independence Blue Cross well being plan for 2023.
How Can I Discover an Inexpensive Well being Insurance coverage Plan?
Independence Blue Cross gives the widest choice of well being plans for 2023, so you’ll find one that’s proper in your price range, well being wants, and preferences. Now we have the lowest-priced Silver and Bronze well being plans within the area.
Many who apply for medical health insurance are additionally eligible for monetary help from the federal authorities to assist pay their month-to-month premium — also referred to as a tax credit score (or subsidy). Relying in your earnings, you could possibly qualify for a $0/month or low-cost well being plan. Discover out in case you are eligible for a tax credit score utilizing our on-line calculator.
One other essential a part of discovering an reasonably priced medical health insurance plan is ensuring you perceive the whole price of medical health insurance. Which means determining how a lot it prices to purchase the medical health insurance plan (your month-to-month premium) — in addition to how a lot it prices to make use of your protection (what you’ll pay for out of pocket, together with copays and deductibles).
Upon getting an concept of what kind of well being care protection you want, you can begin evaluating Independence Blue Cross medical health insurance plan choices.
How Can I Get a Free Well being Insurance coverage Quote?
Get a free medical health insurance quote by visiting our plan procuring web site. You’ll full a fast and simple survey and obtain your free quote. There’s no obligation to purchase the well being plan you obtain a quote for, and you may worth as many plans as you want. Once you discover a medical health insurance plan you want, you can begin your enrollment proper then and there.
Able to get your free medical health insurance quote? Get began now!
What Do I Have to Enroll?
As soon as you discover the appropriate medical health insurance plan, use this guidelines to be sure you have the whole lot you must enroll in a 2023 well being plan:
- Social Safety Numbers of everybody you want to cowl
- Immigration data, if relevant (Lawful Everlasting Resident/Inexperienced Card documentation)
- Handle data
- Beginning dates of everybody you want to cowl
- E mail deal with* (wanted for major applicant solely)
- Data on tobacco use
- Earnings data (paystubs or W-2 Types, Wage and Tax Statements)
- Employer data, together with title, deal with, and telephone quantity
- Coverage numbers for any medical health insurance plans you at the moment have
- Data out of your employer about any job-related medical health insurance obtainable
- Workplace title and supplier ID quantity in your major care doctor if selecting an HMO plan (discover a physician right here)
- Private well being care wants (for instance, how typically you go to a physician or get prescriptions stuffed and any deliberate surgical procedures or hospital stays)
- Funds (how a lot you’ll be able to comfortably spend in your well being plan)
Don’t Miss Out on Well being Care Protection for 2023!
Keep in mind that the Open Enrollment interval for 2023 well being care protection is from November 1, 2022 to January 15, 2023.
Need assistance figuring out which plan will work finest for you or your loved ones? We might help! Name 1-844-891-0700 (TTY: 711), Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. EST.
*Whether or not you’re making use of for a 2023 medical health insurance plan on-line or by telephone, you’ll have to have an e mail deal with for registration. If you happen to desire to not create an e mail deal with, please request a paper utility by calling 1-888-475-6206 (TTY: 711).