Good morning from Maine the place the leaves are falling quicker than ever. A pair nights in the past an enormous rain storm by and a few of our timber misplaced all of their leaves. I really like the great thing about the altering leaves of autumn. I do not, nonetheless, get pleasure from raking the entire leaves that fall as I can be doing for a part of the day at the moment. The upside to raking the entire leaves is seeing how a lot my daughters get pleasure from leaping into the piles of leaves. I hope that you’ve as a lot enjoyable this weekend as my daughters can have leaping into leaf piles.
This week I spent a number of time rebuilding my Sensible Ed Tech web site. It is nonetheless not precisely what I wish to appear like, but it surely’s a lot improved when it comes to perform and aesthetics. Please have a look and let me know what you consider it.
These have been the week’s hottest posts:
1. Three Options to ViewPure for Distraction-free YouTube Viewing
I am going to Come You!
50 Tech Tuesday Ideas!
- The Sensible Ed Tech Publication comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Expertise for Lecturers.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 43,000 subscribers watching my brief tutorial movies on a big selection of instructional expertise instruments.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The Free Expertise for Lecturers Fb web page options new and outdated posts from this weblog all through the week.
- In case you’re interested by my life outdoors of training, you’ll be able to observe me on Strava.
This submit initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. In case you see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.