Sheet pan dinners are really easy! Just unfold some veggies and beans on a baking sheet pan, drizzle with a flavorful French dressing, toss collectively, and roast till golden and tender. Once the sheet pan veggies are completed, you may serve it with a facet of entire grains or pasta, in case you favor. Or use the sheet pan meal to create grain bowls. Just fill particular person serving bowls with grains, and let every particular person high their grain bowl with sheet pan fixings simply the way in which they prefer it. Yum! Healthy sheet pan dinners are nice for meal prep too. You can roast up a batch of veggies after which divide it into 4 glass containers with lids. Just grab-and-go your meal whenever you want it.
This Mediterranean Sheet Pan Veggies Meal is predicated on just a few easy elements: carrots, peppers, onion, canned white beans, cauliflower, herbs, and EVOO. You can get this straightforward sheet pan dinner out of the oven in half-hour! And it solely takes about 10 minutes to get all of the fixings able to pop within the oven. Get your grains cooking whereas the sheet pan meal is cooking within the oven. With a scrumptious Mediterranean taste profile, this sheet pan recipe shouldn’t be solely scrumptious, it’s filled with diet–fiber, protein, nutritional vitamins, minerals, and phytochemicals. You can even change up the veggies primarily based on seasons and what you could have in hand. Try eggplant, broccoli, inexperienced beans, and candy potatoes for a change of tempo–and swap the white beans for chickpeas, kidney beans, or cubed tofu. This recipe is vegan and gluten-free, too.
This yummy, wholesome Mediterranean Sheet Pan Veggies recipe is predicated on just some elements you might have available now! Get this vegan, gluten free sheet pan recipe on the desk in 40 minutes for a one-dish meal or meal prep.
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 small inexperienced bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small crimson onion, sliced
- 1 (15-ounce) can white beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 small head cauliflower, separated into small florets
- 1 ½ tablespoons further virgin olive oil
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons contemporary chopped parsley (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- 1 tablespoon contemporary chopped rosemary (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Sea salt (as desired, non-obligatory)
- On a baking sheet pan, prepare a skinny layer in vertical sections of: carrots slices, inexperienced bell pepper slices, crimson onion slices, white beans, and cauliflower florets.
- Drizzle olive oil and lemon juice evenly over the greens.
- Sprinkle the greens evenly with: oregano, garlic powder, parsley, rosemary, black pepper, and sea salt (if desired).
- Mix the seasonings into the greens with tongs (or your arms) to distribute nicely.
- Place on high rack of the oven and roast for about half-hour, till golden brown and tender, stirring half approach via cooking with tongs.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
- Makes 4 servings.
- This dish is great served with cooked entire grains (i.e., brown rice, sorghum, farro, quinoa) or pasta. Divide it into 4 hermetic containers for meal prep and retailer within the fridge till serving time.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: half-hour
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American, Mediterranean
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 222
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 231 mg
- Fat: 6 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 36 g
- Fiber: 9 g
- Protein: 10 g
Keywords: sheet pan veggies, sheet pan dinners, sheet pan recipes, straightforward sheet pan dinners, wholesome sheet pan dinners
Try these favourite one-dish plant-based meals:
BEST One-Pot Vegan Mac and Cheese
Instant Pot Chickpea Curry
Gado-Gado, Indonesian Tempeh Salad
Kale Tofu Power Bowl with Tahini Dressing
Lentil Walnut Bolognese with Spaghetti
Mediterranean Edamame Quinoa Bowl
Nourish Lentil Bowl
This publish might comprise affiliate hyperlinks. For extra data click on right here.